Thursday 29 October 2015

A man from Kisii makes an helicopter.



An helicopter is constructed by a man who is a boda boda rider in Kisii county, Bobaracho ward. His dream at highschool was to be an engineer though he never qualified to college.
"I have something I want to inform you" . he told his younger brother."Tonight I had a dream that I have made a chopper.I must make my dream come true. Maybe God has spoken to me." He added.
He told his brother not to tell any body.He is married to two wives .Non of his wives knew what he was doing. They saw him connect materials in his process of chopper construction.They were shocked to his structure gain shape of a chopper.
When we visited his home; he was not present. Only his brother was there to give information about it.
According to his brother; the man is a self made engineer. He diamantles motorbikes and reconstructs them.
The helicopter which is still under construction will use a motorbike's engine to rotate the shaft.
He plans to finish the engine construction and the remaining part possibly by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment