Monday 2 November 2015

Word by word of Kabogo's speech that is allegedly insulting Luos and Raila in specific.

[Photo curtsey of the star]

“Today is Demethew’s day, we don’t have much to say.
So much have been said by the MPs and those who
think there
will be fight in Kenya, we are not interested in war but
we are not afraid of anyone. Is it true ? Are we
together ? Do we tell them that ? And it’s not that am
declaring war in Kenya but just the other day I told Mr.
Muthama to stop abusing the President of Kenya and
if he tries I will get him from his mother’s house. Let
them give birth to a boy to abuse but not Uhuru. Are
we together?
Everytime someone stands is Uhuru this, uhuru that.
When you go to social media all they have is dirty
photos. They don’t have manners, let them know we
are fed up. Do you agree with me ?
And you newspaper writers tell Raila to stop nonsense
and if they want to take us to court, let them do so. I
am ready and I have money to defend myself. Are we
together? We stop dwelling on issues being raised by
uncircumcised men all the time. And I always tell you
that that thing (foreskin) is not good. It is supposed to
be cut because it lowers thinking capacity. Are we
together ?”

No comments:

Post a Comment